Margaret Kavanagh has recently been appointed as our Client Services Director. Margaret’s CV and knowledge combine client-side experience with B2B and B2C marketing experience.
Margaret has been working very closely with Ebow on creating a value proposition focused on what clients want: one that puts the agency in their shoes.
Some of Margaret’s career highlights include:
- BRITVIC PLC: Senior Brand Marketing Manager for the Ballygowan Water Plus portfolio.
- BWG Foods: Commercial, Marketing & Communications Manager for retail, foodservice and wholesale divisions where Margaret’s key achievement was to launch the Eurospar brand in the Irish Market.
- Compass Group Ireland: Head of Marketing with a remit to deliver client engagement and revenue growth across multiple sectors such as sports & leisure, hospitality, workplaces, and education for clients such as the Aviva stadium, KPMG and Linkedin.
- Allegro: Marketing Manager responsible for the SC Johnson and Lil-Lets brands.
- Ernst & Young (EY): Associate Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications.
- At Ebow. Margaret works with our Directors and Senior Leadership team on our sales strategy as well as providing B2B & B2C strategy projects for our clients.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please contact email@example.com
View Margaret’s LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/margaretmclaughlin1/